This game is a means for children to learn new Arabic vocabularies. Ideally this game is played by 4 people.
Target: Children 7 years old and above (in fact this game could also be played by adult).
This game consist of 8 quartet of cards with total 36 cards which also means 36 words to learn. We also provide this game with additional 3 quartet (12 cards extra), so that the game could even be played by 5 people. The idea of this game is to compile 4 similar cards (i.e. indicated by the same color at the top and the same group of vocabulary, for example, fruit, adjective, buildings, etc) which we call quartet. The winner is the one who collect more quartet that others.
What to do:
- Print the stock of cards on card papers.
- To make the card thicker and durable, stick it with other card paper with a good adhesive glue.
- Dry the card paper and cutting all the cards into pieces.
How to play:
- Shuffle all the cards before playing.
- Distribute 4 cards to each player, and pile the remaining cards on the table.
- The first player asks other player the name of the card s/he wants to collect. For example s/he wants to collect animal cards. So s/he needs to collect 3 other cards mentioned on the card he have from other player to make a quartet
- If the player whom he asked has the card, s/he has to give it to the first player, and the first player could continue asking other cards to whom he wishes. If the card he was asking is not available, then he should take a card from the piling cards, and the game continued to the next player.
- The game continued by the nest player as explained above until the piling of cards all gone
LEARN ARABIC FOR KIDS From 6 to 9 years
Professions & Occupations (English-Arabic for Kids)